Saturday, October 6, 2007

Brad and Anjelina and Kimbo


This is my real family. We are really similar to Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie ..... with a few exceptions. The similarities are that we both beleive in the family bed. See - this picture proves it. Of course, I had to get out of the bed to take the picture. But once the picture was made, I jumped right back in and we spent the entire day watching movies, talking, playing games, pushing each other, wiping dog spit off, stealing pillows, smelling bad breath, slapping one another, cussing, and you know - having a wonderful day! Another way we are like the movie star couple is..... well, um....... I sort of look like Angelina Jolie and I am close to the same age. And we both have four children. I'm not sure which of mine are adopted though.
Of course, I am not married to Brad Pitt. In fact, I am not married to anyone. It is because my children have this bad habit of sticking out their tongue every time they meet someone. Then every time they start to talk, they have to say "Ding Dong the Witch is Dead" three times first. So who wants to be married to someone with kids like that? But Officer Don from the Officer Don Club once said hi to me when I was a little girl! I also do not have the money that those rich sluts have (or at least that is what I tell my Kids!). So I think we are more alike than different. Maybe one day we can meet up for a dinner that they can pay for.

No comments: