Tuesday, October 9, 2007

My Sunshine


This is one of the kids I have been trying to lock out of the house for years. I found her in a field on the outskirts of Larryville - over near the fair grounds. I think they were having the American Indian Festival that weekend. A big saucer looking object with feathers all around it flew over and spit out something that looked just like this picture. Ever since then, she's been eating "soup and chips" like crazy! She grew up quick, and it wasn't until she was older that I found out she was taking notes to take back to her home planet. Her goal here on Earth was to "work at Hooters and tour Georgia". I have been able to stymie that so far - good American that I am. I have forced her to attend college for 6 or so years and work at Johnny's Pizza! She never knew what hit her! One time I tortured her so that she read some of her notes to me. Something about Die! Die! Die! and how much she disliked me. I took all her amunition away from her and made her play with her sister, who was and still is - extremely bossy. That cured her of trying to overthrow me of my rule. She may be graduating from college soon. She found a cute boy to take as a specimen back to her real people. She rules him with a loud voice and a mean stare. He answers back with a quiet ignore. They get along great. Soon I will lock this alien out of the house and she will take her specimen and go to a new planet to live. Then I will miss her. But not her BIG LOUD BARKING DUMB DOG!

No comments: